Ideal for skills lab, learning/tutoring centers, or for self paced course.
- Access to students and teachers from registered lab(s).
- Register any number of students for access to any course.
- EducoSoft Lab License allows a specified number of simultaneous users to access
the course contents and LMS features in a network environment connected to high
speed internet service.
- Lab license is designed for a computer lab where the computers are all on the same
local area network.
- Licenses are available for one lab or multiple labs in the institution. The system
checks for the IP address of registered lab(s) within the institution.
- The system also checks for number of simultaneous users. If simultaneous users logged
in are equal to the lab license seats, then an another user can log in only after
someone has logged out.
- Create Term, section, assign lab instructor, and register students by uploading
an excel sheet.
- Lab licenses are valid for one year.
- Learn concepts through interactive tutorials with dynamic graphics.
- Reinforce learning through examples, each with several variations.
- Assess your learning with several sets of practice tests on each topic.
- Test your skill activity: check how fast you can do what is learned.
- Activity time records for each student.
- Progress reports with details for each activity.
- Communication and collaboration tools such as e-mail, announcements, discussion
forum, and chat.
- Basic Math
- Beginning Algebra (English & Spanish)
- Intermediate Algebra
- College Algebra
- College Algebra & Trigonometry
- Calculus I & II
- Finite Math
- Finite Mathematics & Applied Calculus
- PCs in the classroom and labs are connected the LAN server.
- Operating Systems: Windows 7,8,8.1,10 or Mac OS X
- Browser: IE 11, Microsoft Edge, Chrome 49 or newer, Firefox 45 or newer
- Disable popup blocker.
- Needs Acrobat Reader.