Available for Institutions without internet in classroom and computer lab.
- Access to students and teachers in the institution only.
- Register any number of students for access to any course.
- EducoSoft will install a LAN server pre-configured with Microsoft software, Educo
LMS software, and course content.
- Content and LMS features are available in a Local Area Network environment connected
to the server.
- PCs in classroom and computer labs are connected to the EducoSoft LAN Server.
- EducoSoft LAN server is connected to EducoSoft servers through internet for content
and feature updates.
- Institution will pay for the cost of LAN server hardware and software.
- Create Term, section, assign lab instructor, and register students by uploading
an excel sheet.
- LAN licenses are valid for a year and price depends on number of students accessing
- Learn concepts through interactive tutorials with dynamic graphics.
- Reinforce learning through examples, each with several variations.
- Assess your learning with several sets of practice tests on each topic.
- Test your skill activity: check how fast you can do what is learned.
- Activity time records for each student.
- Progress reports with details for each activity.
- Communication and collaboration tools such as e-mail, announcements, discussion
forum, and chat.<
- Basic Math
- Beginning Algebra (English & Spanish)
- Intermediate Algebra
- College Algebra
- College Algebra & Trigonometry
- Calculus I & II
- Finite Math
- Finite Mathematics & Applied Calculus
- PCs in the classroom and labs are connected the LAN server.
- Operating Systems: Windows 7,8,8.1,10 or Mac OS X
- Browser: IE 11, Microsoft Edge, Chrome 49 or newer, Firefox 45 or newer
- Disable popup blocker.
- Needs Acrobat Reader.